Fundraising helps support programming and funds adventures for our members
Every fall we run a Scouts Popcorn campaign that supports our youth, our group, our provincial Council, and the No One Left Behind Program.
You can also make a donation to local Scouting. The steps to make a donation to our club are as follows:
- Click on the following link: https://www.
canadahelps.org/en/charities/ boy-scouts-of-canada-manitoba- council/
- Enter a donation amount
- Within the box “Include a message for this charity” state – Please direct my funds to the 163rd Winnipeg Scouts Group
- Click continue with my donation
- Fill out your donor and payment information on the following page
- Upon completing your information, click on “Complete Donation Now”
- You will be sent a tax receipt at the conclusion of the process – our club will be mailed the proceeds (less a merchant card charge) from our regional office in Calgary.